Instant Motivation: Watch the 20 Most-Watched TED Talks
Are you looking for the best inspirational videos and quotes for motivation? I stumbled upon this list of the most watched TED talks and found the motivation and inspiration I drew from watching these videos was amazing. What a list! There is so much inspirational mojo to be found on this list. I hope you enjoy this list as much as I have. Here is the post and the page link to the original link:
TED is dedicated to ideas worth spreading. And that leaves many wondering exactly which ideas have been spread the most widely in the six years that TEDTalks videos have been available online. Here, a list of the 20 most-watched talks on all the platforms we track: TED.com, YouTube, iTunes, embed and download, Hulu and more.
From education to brain function to inspiring messages to techno-possibilities, this list represents quite a breadth of topics.
- Sir Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity (2006): 13,409,417 views
- Jill Bolte Taylor‘s stroke of insight (2008): 10,409,851
- Pranav Mistry on the thrilling potential of SixthSense (2009): 9,223,263
- David Gallo‘s underwater astonishments (2007): 7,879,541
- Pattie Maes and Pranav Mistry demo SixthSense (2009): 7,467,580
- Tony Robbins asks Why we do what we do (2006): 6,879,488
- Simon Sinek on how great leaders inspire action (2010): 6,050,294
- Steve Jobs on how to live before you die (2005): 5,444,022
- Hans Rosling shows the best stats you’ve ever seen (2006): 4,966,643
- Brene Brown talks about the power of vulnerability (2010): 4,763,038
- Daniel Pink on the surprising science of motivation (2009): 4,706,241
- Arthur Benjamin does mathemagic (2005): 4,658,425
- Elizabeth Gilbert on nurturing your genius (2009): 4,538,037
- Dan Gilbert asks: Why are we happy? (2004): 4,269,082
- Stephen Hawking asks big questions about the universe (2008): 4,153,105
- Jeff Han demos his breakthrough multi-touchscreen (2006): 3,891,251
- Johnny Lee shows Wii Remote hacks for educators (2008): 3,869,417
- Keith Barry does brain magic (2004): 3,847,893
- Mary Roach 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm (2009): 3,810,630
- Vijay Kumar demos robots that fly like birds (2012): 3,535,340
Compare and contrast how the 2012 list of the most popular talks stacks up to the 2011 list, written on the fifth birthday of TEDTalks videos.
Written by Lisa Rangel, Executive Resume Writer
If you are interested in working with Lisa Rangel, an accomplished executive resume writer, social media profile writer and job search consultant, to achieve the social media exposure and land the interviews you want, sign up for an exploratory call now and learn about the Chameleon Resumes services that can help you land your next role.