Tired of submitting over and over to job postings with no response?
Told your resume does not reflect the experience and talent you are known for?
Frustrated by hiring managers not seeing that you are the right candidate for the job?
Stop job searching and start job landing!!
End the frustration and land the job you want by following the comprehensive 7 step plan designed by Lisa Rangel, Managing Director of ChameleonResumes.com, a Forbes Top 100 Career Website winner, former 13-year recruiter, LinkedIn Premium Career Group Moderator, certified resume writer and leading job landing consultant to executives and professionals nationwide.
The 7 Job Landing Steps to Find Your Ideal Job eManual – $147
1. Define the career path you want and ensure you are going down the right path for you
- Define your path and career pursuits using information you already have about yourself
- Learn proven techniques on how to generate ideas and identify companies where you may be able to work in alignment with your passion
2. Evaluate your resume to determine if it is supporting your job search goals
- Learn why you need a branded resume to stand out from the crowd
- Assess your resume using our 36-point checklist to identify your resume shortcomings and determine what to fix FAST
3. Design an interview-winning, eye-catching, achievement driven resume to support your goals and pursuits
- Get your resume looking fabulous with step-by-step instructions on how to construct a branded resume that hiring managers notice
- Learn what achievement-driven bullets are and how to create them to set yourself apart from the competition
- Design a contemporary layout to visually stand out in a sea of resumes and receive the coveted interview call
- Study interview-winning samples to inspire you to create your winning document
4. Know what to say in cover letters and networking emails to generate informational interviews and unearth job opportunities
- Create succinct cover letters that recruiters will actually read, right from a former recruiter
- Learn how to write networking emails to send to new and existing contacts asking for information and interviews
5. Keep an action-driven job landing mindset
- Take back control of your job search and do not be dependent on job boards or third party recruiters any more
- Learn how to keep your mindset intact and focused to ensure you have forward job search movement each and every day
- Discover how to turn job search rejection into positive reinforcement to pursue what you really want
6. Use the most current and effective job landing techniques that blend social media, networking and traditional tactics to yield results fast
- Learn how to avoid the job search time sucks and are derailing your job search
- How to use search techniques to find the right companies to pursue and the right people to contact
- Optimize social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+) to help your resume and social media profile be found by hiring managers
- Track your activity, and know what to track, to move your job search forward every day
7. Prepare like an interview pro and get hired at the best salary your skills demand
- Prepare the best way for interviews to obtain an offer from a job you actually want
- Negotiate the best salary for you and your skill set