It’s extremely critical to “wow” the interviewer the first time in this competitive environment.
In this eBook and recorded webinar, Resume and Job Search expert, Lisa Rangel of Chameleon Resumes, will give you concrete advice on the following items:
- What to do to prepare before the interview – Learn what to research about the company, interviewer and position.
- Know about your resume and how to answer questions from it.
- Successfully answering both common and uncommon questions.
- Preparing the right questions to ask the interviewer.
- What to wear, bring and how to impress the first time around.
Invest in yourself to learn how to conduct yourself confidently on interviews to land your next role on your terms!!
Why put off getting the necessary guidance you need? End your frustration! Get started today!!
if you buy now.