Branded Executive Resume Writer
Brought to you EXCLUSIVELY by Career Directors International (CDI)
Is it time to update your resume? If you are not sure, take this short quiz:
1. Does your resume have an objective statement?
2. Do you believe a resume must be one page?
3. Have you used a wide, left-margin format?
4. Is your resume missing a core competency section?
5. Are your job responsibilities mixed in with your accomplishments?
6. Does your experience go back to 1990?
7. Is your entire resume a list of bullets or a bunch of densely-worded paragraphs?
8. Did you complete your resume with “References Available Upon Request?”
If you have answered “yes” to any of the following questions, consider the fact that it is time to update your resume on your own with The Do-It-Yourself Branded Resume Kit or utilizing Chameleon Resumes to create the update for you.
Written by Lisa Rangel, Executive Resume Writer
If you are interested in working with Lisa Rangel, an accomplished executive resume writer, social media profile writer and job search consultant, to achieve the social media exposure and land the interviews you want, sign up for an exploratory call now and learn about the Chameleon Resumes services that can help you land your next role.