Thank you for choosing to hire Chameleon Resumes. We take your commitment to advancing your job search seriously. We are very excited to help you with the tools and processes that have helped others to generate results. To help us have a solid start, here are the terms and conditions to accept with your purchase. Our clients never have to look at these again, since we do all we can to ensure satisfaction—but our lawyers have us post this. We are excited to get started!
- Chameleon Resumes clients have an excellent record of landing positions and advancing their careers. However, we offer no guarantees of landing a job or promotion as a result of using our services. For all services purchased, you acknowledge that this is a collaborative process between us and agree to perform suggested activities to improve your job search results. The client acknowledges and understands that, while Chameleon Resumes is very committed to your success, we cannot guarantee it—no career professional should or can.
- Since our services are specifically designed to be flexible, regardless of where clients are in the job search process, landing a job or starting a new business with unused services does not qualify for a refund under our satisfaction guarantee. When this happens, we take the time to learn about your new goals, and adjust the services in a way that makes the most sense, to continue propelling you forward.
- Refund requests for webinar training packages are to be made after job search activity instruction has been executed and within 75 days of purchase, as stated in the prior bullet that your agreement to perform suggested activities is an essential part of the process for success. All refunds will be processed minus a $197 fee, to cover all client fulfillment and training material sent at onset of purchase. If you ask for a refund according to the terms and conditions, you will agree in writing that you will not use any of the resume, LinkedIn profile, and cover letter content created for you to process the refund.
- It is our policy to work with you until you are satisfied with your documents. We build our business on referrals and word-of-mouth from happy clients. We take client satisfaction very seriously. Let us know what we need to do to make you a happy with your documents to ensure we accomplish that goal.
- As the client, you are responsible for finalizing your career documents’ completeness and accuracy before submitting to job applications and emailing colleagues your documents. We are not liable for any injury or damage caused by omissions, false statements, or other inaccuracies. We work with you through the document edit phase, but it is ultimately your responsibility to review and finalize your documents.
- All documents and coaching services are considered completed within three months of purchase date.
- Resume Edits included in the initial resume creation process will focus on information listed in prep work and outlined during informational interview only. Adding additional employment, education or achievement information to the document after first drafts have been presented is considered a Resume Update service, and can be incorporated with an additional Resume Update fee.
- For any scheduled appointments interview calls, coaching calls or edit calls, please give 24 hours notice if you are unable to make a call or the scheduled call can count towards your allotted calls.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
Once you have remitted payment, Chameleon Resumes will reach out to you within 24 hours of payment with the specific follow-up work pertaining to your purchase. Thank you so much for choosing Chameleon Resumes as your job search advancement partner. We appreciate your business and confidence. Thank you.