This video isn’t pretty. No makeup or a blown out hairdo.
And in this new video, I explain why I’m in unmade-up, raw video mode…and it’s all because of LinkedIn.
Things don’t need to be fancy or complicated for you to make headway…the video outlines a creative way to use LinkedIn. Once you watch the video, you will see how LinkedIn can be used so simply to strengthen your network.
Let me know what you think about the challenge I pose in the video…are you in? Email me at [email protected] or comment below.
And if you want to learn more about how to creatively use LinkedIn to develop your network and land a great job, then register for my next no-cost session here:
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.