2020 Hiring Slow Down??
The coronavirus pandemic has dominated the news since January 2020. Since then, our clients have asked one common question:
“Will the current health crisis slow down an already slow hiring process? Will there be layoffs and hiring freezes?“
My answer? It depends.
Not every industry slows down during a prolonged economic downturn (if that’s ultimately where we end up… we aren’t even certain where we’ll end up by the end of this year yet).
And not every company within an industry slows down.
The bottom line is people still get hired during layoffs.
Hires happen when things slow down, too.
Do you know who gets hired during economic shifts? Job seekers who didn’t stop searching and, instead, kept going. Those who have a powerful resume and LinkedIn profile ready to go. Those who understand that “this too shall pass” and they need to be ready when it does.
In order to be one of the prepared, I’m inviting you to join me for my next free Resume Writing Master Class.
I’ll be sharing exactly what your resume should showcase in order to create a resume that positions you for the jobs you want.
All too often, your resume contains too much of the wrong information and not enough of the right information (if you often get callbacks for jobs you’re not interested in, this is probably the case).
In addition, we see many resumes that fail to highlight the right career details while using layouts that practically repel hiring managers from looking at your resume.
The point is, it’s very easy to write an ineffective resume but, with just a few pointers, you can easily be taught where you’re going wrong.
I’ll take about 45 minutes to walk you through my resume writing system so by the end of the training, you’ll have a list of things to tweak and fix.
See you on the training,
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.