4 Easy Ways to Increase Your LinkedIn Profile Views
If people can’t find you, you won’t get hired.
You can only get hired if you are discovered.
There are many ways to get discovered, but we are going to talk about how to get found on LinkedIn today…
I want to show you how to improve your LinkedIn Profile’s ability to show up when a recruiter searches for people like you.
Why is this important?
When hiring managers can find you, they can call you in for an interview and that is an opportunity to get hired.
So let’s do this…
A ChamTriber asked me “What can I do to have recruiters find my LinkedIn profile?”
She was in the supply chain profession, so here is my answer:
- Work the keyword “supply chain” and any other relevant keyword phrases into your tagline (area under your name), your summary and the employment titles you have (without changing your title, obviously — but use a divider | and have relevant keywords after your title).
- Join more supply chain related LinkedIn groups.
- Increase your connections with supply chain recruiters, executives and professionals.
- Post status updates about supply chain related content. SupplyChainDive is an online publication, and an example of content you can share.
If you want help on how to work the keywords into your profile, find the right LinkedIn groups to join, identify the right people to connect with (and what to say when reaching out to them), and curate interesting information to post on LinkedIn, then you’ll want to register for my no-cost “How to Create Your LinkedIn Profile to Generate 6-Figure Job Interviews Faster“ Master Class on Tues. 7/27 or Thurs. 7/29/2021.
Hope to “see” you there!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.