Only watch this video if you want a new job by January.
If you need a break and want to start your job search in January, then take a break.
But if you are rested or simply can’t wait to search, then know that looking now is a good time to look…despite being hectic!
We are all burning the candle at both ends this time of year…you will see at the beginning of my video that I, too, am burning the candle at both ends and trying to “get it all in…”
You can, too.
In this video, I give you 4 activities you can do in 15 minutes per day to get the traction you need to land a great job in January.
I strongly suggest you give yourself 15 minutes daily to change your career trajectory.
Some days, you will get so into the activity (especially #4) you will do it for more than 15 minutes.
But commit to 15 minutes per day.
You will surprise yourself.
And to help you with #3, I am doing a fr*ee resume writing training for senior-level job seekers.
Here is the link to register: https://chameleonresumes.com/execresregistration
You can do this. And we can do it together.
#newjob #newjobs #newjobopportunity #gethired #resume
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.