Two of the most common questions I hear job seekers ask are:
“How am I supposed to look for a job, when I am employed?” or, “Finding a job is a full-time job…and I already have a job. How am I supposed to do this?”
And I get it. It is a perplexing dilemma in today’s world of over scheduling, multitasking and uber-achievement. But if you want to stay on the top of your game you have to find that time.
That’s why, on today’s podcast you’re going to learn 5 simple ways to find at least 9 hours of job search time PER WEEK.
– The one simple tweak you do to your smartphone that will give you 2.5 hours back pronto! (And no. You won’t have to turn it off!) (2:22)
– Do you know that you’re losing at least 3 hours in your inbox per week? Do THIS and claim those hours back! (4:34)
– How to cut your job application time by 33%, save 1.5 hours in the process… and still have a better-looking resume than most of your competition. (6:22)
– How to “trick” Google into doing the job search for you and gain 2 hours of extra time week after week! (10:12)
Plus, if you want qualified personal accountability to ensure you stay the course, then hop over to http://executivejobsecurity.com for more details!
Ready to claim those wasted hours back?
Start listening now!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.