Have you ever wondered what it takes to land a c-level role?
In today’s podcast you’ll discover the six steps that can take you there.
These six steps will better your chances of moving from an executive to C-level role within the organization. And if you are already there, they’ll make it easy for you to maintain what you have.
– The ONE thing you need to do to move to a c-level position. (1:44)
– Why being a good manager is not enough. (And what else you need to be good at.)(2:50)
– One surefire way to increase your chances of landing that c-level role. (3:53)
– Do THIS to increase credibility with your future staff. (5:31)
– All successful leaders are excellent at this one activity. (Discover what it is!) (6:01)
Applying the steps suggested in this episode will help you promote yourself and maintain your position in a high level role.
And if you want personalized coaching to get you past any area you are struggling with, go to http://executivejobsecurity.com for more details.
Start listening now!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Lisa Rangel and the Chameleon Resumes team have helped over 6,000 executives and senior professionals land the 6-figure positions they deserve.
If you want to work with an elite team of former Fortune 500 recruiters, executive resume writers, and job landing experts so you can win the attention of hiring managers and land more lucrative interviews, sign up for an exploratory call so we can discuss how our 4-stage META Job Landing SystemTM can help you land your next 6-figure position.