There are six types of stories you should have on hand for your next interview:
- When you solved a problem.
- When you overcame a challenge.
- When you made a mistake.
- When you worked as a leader.
- When you worked with a team.
- When you did something interesting.
Chances are, these are nothing new to you, especially if you’ve been around the job search & interview block before.
But if it’s not your first time in the interview seat, why do these tricky behavioral questions STILL make your palms clammy, knees weak, and your heart plummet to the floor?
I’ll tell you why… but you might not like the answer.
In a sentence, you don’t know how to interview with confidence.
Sure, you know that you need confidence, and the importance of telling CAR stories (challenges, actions, results)…but you can only get so far by scratching the surface with free advice.
What you need need are exercises and ideas to help you dive deep into your experiences, and present them in a way crisp, factual way—that empower you to outshine your fellow applicants.
Because there’s no dancing around the fact that concrete facts breed confidence that beats competitors
Regardless of what your resume says, exuding confidence is an intangible ability that will set you apart from the pack of interviewees, like a diamond amongst crumbled bricks.
If you’ve ever balked, stumbled, or become jittery when asked to share any of the stories above, our ‘Interview Confidently’ package will help you:
— Enter your interview with carefully planned, perfectly prepared stories to tell that will leave your interviewers jaw hanging (our ‘Interview Confidently’ package lays out how to craft your stories, challenges, and results in a jaw-dropping way).
— Face the difficult, sneaky, and trick questions fearlessly (simply having the confidence to talk openly about WHY you need a job right now will help you stand out…and we’re going to show you how to tap into a level of confidence that closes interviews).
— Be ready, locked, and loaded for the “do you have any questions for us?” question, and prepare “answers” that will shock your interviewer (as seen on Page 30 of ‘Interview Confidently’).
Regardless of where you’ve worked and what you’ve accomplished…if you’re looking for a job right now, the best thing you can do for yourself, your job future, and your security is to learn how to interview with confidence.
For $47, it’s a small price to pay…
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.