Most people think their biggest asset is their home or investments.
But the truth is, the biggest asset you have is your career. Most likely, your career will generate you the largest income over your lifetime. No property or investment can ever match that.
And if you manage your career properly, you can maximize raises, bonuses and perks for each new role you land.
On today’s podcast we’re going to list the 8 moves high performing executives do to protect their career in a merger or acquisition. This list will help you remain proactive so you can stay ahead without headaches no matter what happens.
– The one mindset you need to adopt that can put you in a position of strength and help you negotiate better. (5:23 )
– How to present yourself effectively in the shifting environment. (6:42)
– Why your reputation is no longer relevant. (And what to do about it.) (7:36)
– Discover how to become indispensable to the new merger. (8:07)
– How to identify entry points into the new “power structure.” (8:56)
– What to do if you suspect you’re being “encouraged” to quit. (9:47)
Plus, if you want personalized coaching for your career to get you past any area you are struggling with, go to http://executivejobsecurity.com for more info.
Start listening now!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.