Here are 8 ways to increase your LinkedIn Profile Views and be found by people who you want to find you:
(1) Update Your Summary with the most relevant keywords for you
(2) Have a profile photo that makes people want to click – or at the minimum does not cause them to recoil from clicking on your profile
(3) Join LinkedIn Groups that will get your more of the RIGHT exposure
(4) Participate in groups by answering questions and contributing valuable content
(5) Add Skills that pertain to the keywords of your profession and industry
(6) Share articles that will help others in your field
(7) Post information that is pertinent to you industries that will be shared by others
(8) Like articles and posts from others in your network
Employ these 8 ways into your daily usage of LinkedIn and see your LinkedIn Profile views skyrocket.
If you would like to learn even more ways to optimize your LinkedIn Profile the right way to be found by hiring managers & recruiters, register for our No-Cost "How to Create Your LinkedIn Profile to Generate 6-Figure Job Interviews Faster" training session.
Reserve your seat here -> https://chameleonresumes.com/awlinkedinreg
Lisa Rangel and the Chameleon Resume team have helped hundreds of people just like you get the 6-figure position they deserve.
If you are interested in working with an elite team of former Fortune 500 recruiters and executive resume writers to win the attention of hiring managers and start landing more interviews, sign up for an exploratory call now to discuss next steps.