89 Ways to Land an Interview
So, why haven’t you been able to land an interview yet? Is it because it’s the wrong time of year? Is it because the recruiters aren’t doing a good enough job? Is it because the ATS keeps sucking up your resumes, never to be seen again?
It’s probably a little bit of everything but… and I say this with love… I also think it’s because you are not doing a variety of effective job seeking strategies.
More than likely you are just sticking with the ones you know. Staying safe and playing the numbers game.
I know you are willing to do whatever it takes to land an interview with that perfect company and so today I am offering you 89 different ways to land an interview.
Some of them are easy and you can start today ( #1, #2, #13, #16, #30, #32, #47, #59, #61, #83 to name few).
Some of them, while extremely effective, will push you outside your comfort zone (I’m thinking #37 and #49 specifically).
And some of them are just plain good for you (check out #70 and #82)
Those of you who love to network will gain many new ideas while those who prefer sitting at your laptop will be happy too.
This list of interview strategies is a culmination of 13 years of experience and will absolutely help you get an interview. Even if you just picked a handful of the suggestions and implemented them, I can guarantee you would be light years ahead in your job search than where you are today.
Usually, I sell this strategy guide for $97 but today, it’s going out the door for $47.
That’s $0.50 per idea… I think the ROI on that is pretty darn good.
This is the first time I am selling this strategy guide alone, it usually comes inside our executive-level packages but I am ready to share the knowledge with the rest of my ChamTribe.
Click the link below to grab your copy.
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.