“I don’t have time to search…but I can’t do this anymore…”
“I gotta get out of this job…”
“I can’t believe they laid me off…”
Some of the phrases I heard last week…and it’s not the first time.
You want change in your life…but you keep not doing the things that bring about change…so much so that you (may) get laid off before taking matters into your own hands.
You either bring about change, or change is thrust upon you … it happens even to those who never think it’s going to happen to them.
The internet is littered with posts from people who feel side-swiped…
…who are miserable…
But proactive change will only happen when THIS happens, as I outline in this video.
And not a minute before….
Until you are ready to make change, you can still be prepared…
Or if you think you may get laid off, ensure you capitalize on the immediate internet goodwill that comes from being recently laid off by having documents to send versus spending that precious goodwill time assembling your documents.
Here is where you can register for next week’s resume training on Tuesday, 11/15 at 12noonET https://chameleonresumes.com/execresregistration
My testimonials show that having a properly updated resume is a great way to take care of yourself and your career.
So do this for yourself until you are ready to make change…or in case change is thrust upon you.
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.