Let’s face it: Everybody googles everybody these days.
And the same is true for recruiters and employers. You have to expect that, at some point, they WILL google your name and check your social media profiles.
The important question is, what will they see when they look you up?
On today’s podcast we’re going to cover how to clean up and polish your online image so you always look like the in-demand executive or rising professional that you are.
– How to create a game plan and start improving your online presence. (2:51)
– The number one rule to follow for all your Facebook posts. (3:31)
– The sneaky way your private party pics show up in Google search. (4:58)
– What to NEVER post online. (7:18)
– How to bury all the negative information you can’t take offline. (9:37)
– Having a negative online image is the worst that can happen, right? Wrong! THIS is even worse. (10:12)
And if you want personalized guidance on how to elevate your career or maintain your current c-level role, then hop over to executivejobsecurity.com for more info.
Start listening now!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.