I get it. You haven't needed a resume for most of your career.
You have been recruited, sought after, promoted or your friend recommended you for your current job.
But now you find the promotions harder to get.
There is more competition for the interviews - even if you are recommended to the company by your buddy.
Interviews are not as automatic.
And your resume is now more important.
But you never really had to do one, or if you do have one, you never really had to depend on it.
And now you have questions.
- How should a resume in 2019 differ from a resume from 2009 (which may be the last time you needed one)?
- What are some common major mistakes you see people make on their resumes?
- When you first glance at a resume, what makes a good impression and what makes a bad impression?
- How important is formatting/visuals versus the actual information on your resume? What's the best way to format and still make it past the applicant tracking systems?
- How many years should someone go back on their resume? How many pages should it be?
- How creative should you get with your resume, in terms of font, formatting, etc? Should this be based on what job/industry you're in?
If you want the answers to these questions (& more), join my No-Cost resume masterclass training session by registering here:
I will be showing you real-life resume examples that will answer the questions above plus a whole lot more to help you have a powerful resume that will grab the attention of hiring managers in your target market.
Everyone else is going to wait to do this...
You can get a jump on your competition by doing this now!
Register now for the session of your choice:
Lisa Rangel - Executive Resume Writing Services
Lisa Rangel and the Chameleon Resumes team have helped over 6,000 executives and senior professionals land the 6-figure positions they deserve.
If you want to work with an elite team of former Fortune 500 recruiters, executive resume writers, and job landing experts so you can win the attention of hiring managers and land more lucrative interviews, sign up for an exploratory call so we can discuss how our 4-stage META Job Landing SystemTM can help you land your next 6-figure position.