I get it. You haven’t needed a resume for most of your career.
You have been recruited, sought after, promoted or your friend recommended you for your current job.
But now you find the promotions harder to get.
There is more competition for the interviews – even if you are recommended to the company by your buddy.
Interviews are not as automatic.
And your resume is now more important.
But you never really had to do one, or if you do have one, you never really had to depend on it.
And now you have questions.
- How should a resume in 2019 differ from a resume from 2009 (which may be the last time you needed one)?
- What are some common major mistakes you see people make on their resumes?
- When you first glance at a resume, what makes a good impression and what makes a bad impression?
- How important is formatting/visuals versus the actual information on your resume? What’s the best way to format and still make it past the applicant tracking systems?
- How many years should someone go back on their resume? How many pages should it be?
- How creative should you get with your resume, in terms of font, formatting, etc? Should this be based on what job/industry you’re in?
If you want the answers to these questions (& more), join my No-Cost resume masterclass training session by registering here:
I will be showing you real-life resume examples that will answer the questions above plus a whole lot more to help you have a powerful resume that will grab the attention of hiring managers in your target market.
Everyone else is going to wait to do this…
You can get a jump on your competition by doing this now!
Register now for the session of your choice:
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.