Imagine this: You get your resume into the right hands. You get to interview with key decision makers from the company of your dreams. You prepare well, you do the interview, and you nail it.
Mission accomplished, right? Wrong!
Savvy executives know that the interviewing process continues well after the actual interview is over. It all comes down to how well you do the follow-up.
Making the right moves after your interview will reinforce your position as the best candidate and will uphold that good first impression you made on the interviewer.
In other words, if you want to “seal the deal” you must continue your follow-up appropriately and professionally.
On today’s podcast we are going to discuss the most effective strategies for your interview follow-up that can help you get the offer and position you as the only choice!
– The one thing you must do BEFORE the interview ends. (2:42)
– How to quickly set yourself apart from the competition AFTER the interview. (4:50)
– How to avoid being annoying and the only right way to do follow-ups. (6:13)
– What to do when you don’t hear back from the company. (8:40)
– The one tactic that can persevere your sanity and give you greater chance of success. (11:30)
For more interview preparation resources, go to http://interviewprepsheet.com and download your free Interview Prep Sheet. And if you think you need more personal help from our team then hop over to http://pretendyourefiredtoday.com/coaching for more details.
Ready to get that offer from the company of your dream?
Start listening now!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.