- Your job search plan. Besides the job hunts you execute yourself using job-finding websites like Monster and Career Builder and Indeed, the plan Chameleon Resumes specifically develops for you will include working with social networking websites, company research, email and phone communications, and contact management with coaching – featuring our hand-picked job search consultants. We know you’re busy, so we pull some of your weight for you.
- Executive resume writing services – resumes, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters and bios. No matter how fast technology advances, the power of the written word is still supreme when it comes to conveying who you are and what you can do. Our trained writers are former recruiters themselves who know what today’s recruiters are looking for in executive candidates. Resume advice in the form of resume edits and creation as well as amped-up LinkedIn profiles and stellar cover letters and career bios will call forth your accomplishments with clarity and communicative finesse.
- Job interview preparation. No matter how experienced and talented you are, it’s perfectly natural to become nervous before a big interview with your future company. Our team at Chameleon Resumes will help you prepare and research for the challenging questions likely to come your way, as well as help you to discover some questions of your own.
- Salary negotiations. Working with one of our Certified Professionals in Human Resources, you’ll learn how to ask for the salary you deserve for the weight of the position you accept – and to understand ahead of time what that optimum compensation package should be.
- Coaching & Support. Regardless of your level of experience as an executive, do you really want to deal with job transitions, gaps in employment, industry evolution and downsizings by yourself? We’re here to support and coach you through these scenarios and more.
Lisa Rangel and the Chameleon Resume team have helped hundreds of people just like you get the 6-figure position they deserve.
If you are interested in working with an elite team of former Fortune 500 recruiters and executive resume writers to win the attention of hiring managers and start landing more interviews, sign up for an exploratory call now to discuss next steps.