Starting your job search with an actionable job search plan will help you break away from the pack of job seekers and get you noticed. We will show you how to perform a successful job search using Linkedin and other website tools. You will learn how to find a job using social media and in-person networking when you hire Chameleon Resumes for this service.
Chameleon Resumes will teach you to find new leads, contact prospective employers professionally, and develop a contact management plan to reach your career goals. We will help you organize yourself and arm you with the job search tools to do the following and more:
- Social Networking Profile Creation (LinkedIn)
- Key Contact & Company Search Techniques
- Exploratory Meeting Phone Scripts, Follow-Up Email Correspondence & Thank You Letters
- Job Search Metrics – What should the job seeker do each day?
- Warm and Cold Networking Calls
- Working Successfully with Recruiters
- Navigating and Mining New Leads
- Finding and Working Networking Events Effectively
- Internet Resources – Job Boards, Company Data, Key Contacts, Competitors, Financial Information, etc