I get it. You haven't needed a LinkedIn profile for most of your career.
You have been recruited, sought after, promoted or your friend recommended you for your current job.
But now you find the promotions harder to get.
More competition for the interviews - even if you are recommended to the company by your buddy.
Interviews are not as automatic.
And your LinkedIn Profile is now more important.
But you never really had to do one, or if you do have one, you never really had to depend on it.
And now you have questions.
- How should a profile in 2019 differ from a profile from 2013 (which may be the last time you updated yours)?
- What are some common major mistakes you see people make on their LinkedIn profiles?
- When you take a first glance at a LinkedIn profile, what makes a good impression and what makes a bad impression?
- How important is formatting information on your resume?
- How many years should someone go back on their profile?
If you want the answers to these questions, join my No-Cost LinkedIn profile training on Tues. 7/16 or Thurs. 7/18 at 1:30 p.m. ET by clicking the following link: http://chamres.com/71618BL
I will be showing you a real-life profile example that will answer the questions above plus a whole lot more to help you create a powerful LinkedIn profile that will generate interviews for positions in your target market.
You can get a jump on your competition by doing this now!
Don't miss it.
Register here now to reserve your spot: http://chamres.com/71618BL
Lisa Rangel - Executive Resume Writing Services
Lisa Rangel and the Chameleon Resume team have helped hundreds of people just like you get the 6-figure position they deserve.
If you are interested in working with an elite team of former Fortune 500 recruiters and executive resume writers to win the attention of hiring managers and start landing more interviews, sign up for an exploratory call now to discuss next steps.