How LinkedIn Posts Boost Profile Views
“What makes good content to post on LinkedIn?”
A common question. And a good question.
After all, if you are told by me and other LinkedIn job search experts to be more active on LinkedIn, how are you supposed to do that and not look like uninformed poser?
Even better question.
Not all posted content is created equal. You can certainly look like you simply like he sound of your own voice (or your fingers typing on a keyboard) if what you post is cheesy humble-brag fodder consistently. This doesn’t build followers.
So here are some guidelines when creating content for posting on LinkedIn that will attract employees and hiring managers from quality companies:
(1) Think “What would the person I want to attract want to read?”
The answer to this question should get you to hone in on who your audience is, and what they want to read. What they want to read will populate your content idea list.
(2) Aim to be of service to your audience.
Are you looking to attract hiring managers? What questions would they have around hiring people who do what you do? Create content that answers those questions.
(3) Promote other quality content that follows points #1 and #2.
This not only garners exposure for the person whose content you are promoting, it promotes you as the person who turned your audience on to an informative resource.
Curious as to what actual content to share and write? Where to get topics?
I cover that in my next “How to Create Your LinkedIn Profile to Generate 6-Figure Job Interviews Faster” Master Class on Tues. 8/24/2021 or Thurs. 8/26/2021.
Why do I cover this topic in my LinkedIn Profile writing training session?
Because a successful profile takes more than just writing it. The activities you do on LinkedIn, like posting and commenting on posts, are just as important to landing interviews as the writing of the profile.
Reserve your free spot here: https://chamres.com/82426BL
No one else is covering this info in any other LinkedIn training. So don’t miss it.
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.