Studies show that the average salary increase hovers at around a measly 3% raise.
Understanding how to ask for a raise and being able to negotiate a salary increase is a professional skill everyone needs to master.
There are many things you can do ahead of time to increase your odds to landing that increase you want. And by following the negotiation tactics I present you on today’s podcast, you can maximize your chances to get a staggering 5-20% pay raise regularly.
– The one thing you must do BEFORE you start asking for a raise. (2:05)
– A simple “trick” to make the case for your raise a no-brainer. (3:22)
– Why you should start bragging about yourself to key decision makers… and how to do it without sounding like a narcissist. (4:17)
– Do this to make your boss excited to lobby for your salary increase. (7:05)
– How to know WHEN to ask for a raise and maximize your chances for a “yes”. (9:26)
And if by the end of today’s show you still feel you can’t do all these actions confidently on your own, but you know you have the achievements to back it up, then hire us for a personalized guidance. Hop over to http://pretendyourfiredtoday.com/coaching for more details.
Ready to unlock your salary increase potential?
Put your headphones on and start listening now!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Lisa Rangel and the Chameleon Resumes team have helped over 6,000 executives and senior professionals land the 6-figure positions they deserve.
If you want to work with an elite team of former Fortune 500 recruiters, executive resume writers, and job landing experts so you can win the attention of hiring managers and land more lucrative interviews, sign up for an exploratory call so we can discuss how our 4-stage META Job Landing SystemTM can help you land your next 6-figure position.