Most executives and professionals are uncomfortable tooting their own horn at work. They don’t want to brag or don’t want coworkers to think they’re putting others down by promoting themselves.
But the simple truth is, you DO need to self-promote if you want to stay relevant for new opportunities.
In today’s episode you’re going to learn 7 ways to do self promotion right. This way, when opportunities come along you’ll be on the radar.
– One simple thing that can boost your respect inside your company almost instantly (2:11)
– How to “use” your communication with your managers for self-promotion… without actually doing any self-promoting. (3:33)
– Do THIS to drastically increase your value. (5:45)
– Why mentoring others is a great way of self-promoting. (6:51)
– How to become a Thought leader and increase your visibility. (Online and off.) (9:37)
Regardless of your position or your career goals, the fundamental techniques you’re going to hear today can help you stand out without sticking out. And by applying them, you’ll increase your chances of getting that promotion, landing that job, or getting that raise!
Plus, if you want even more personalized guidance, go to http://executivejobsecurity.com for more details of what to do next.
Start listening now!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.