Ever wonder what a recruiter is thinking when they interview you?
Well, I’m going to tell you.
I was a recruiter for 13 years. My team has over 80 years of combined recruiting expertise. And I still have a strong network of recruiting colleagues who keep it real for me.
And in my next video, I walk you through 7 points recruiters most likely think while interviewing you.
Use this info for your next #interviewprep
If you found value in this video, then you will want to know what a recruiter thinks about your resume when they read it and decide whether or not to call you in for that interview.
To find out what this recruiter thinks when she reviews resumes and decides to call them in for an interview, sign up for my next “How to Design Your Resume to Land 6-Figure Interviews” training session.
It’s no cost to you. Here is the link to grab your virtual seat: https://chamres.com/9bXsMx
See you there!
Let me know your thoughts on the interviewing video, too. I look forward to hearing from you either by commenting below or send me an email at [email protected]. I read and reply to every email and comment.
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.