“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
This quote can be applied to so many aspects of one’s life: Professional, health, personal relationships, fitness and so on. Earlier in my career, I would think that something was wrong with me that I could maintain energy levels and motivation all the time. I used to think I was a machine! I have come to learn that self-care is needed to recharge…Daily meditation helps me gain a fresh perspective. Being around positive people and inspirational role models each day invigorate my mind and my soul. Regular exercise and right food choices keeps me consistently fueled. Motivation fueled from internal and external sources must be tapped and replenished daily — it is not an endless source to be taken for granted. It is what I am told by my mentors and I strongly believe it applies to executives and professionals conducting a job search. Tend to motivation and stay inspired daily. Thank you, Zig.
Written by Lisa Rangel, Executive Resume Writer
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.