Job searching while exhausted is now a thing. After 20 months of remote or in-person-with-Covid work, caring for parents/kids/ourselves, uncertainty everywhere, no end to the tumultuousness in sight AND wanting a new job….
We. Are. All. Done.
I know I am done some days lately, too. I had to share it with you. As many of you have shared it with me and my team, I wanted to be transparent with you. So what do you do if you desperately need a new job but don’t have the mojo to look?
Or if you are holding your own, but want to capitalize on the ethical opportunity that is available in this chaos to maximize your salary and optimize your work arrangement…but the demands on your time seem to drown you before you can do a job search—what are you to do?
I tell you how to do it effectively in your seemingly impossible mental situation …. I promise.
Take a look at this video for the 3 suggestions I give you…and just pick one to do today.
That’s the start.
And comment below that you did one. Accountability and simplicity That’s what will get you through this. And I got your back. You got this.
If you need more job landing help, grab my bundle of resources here https://chamres.com/cLcujB
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.