Side Stepping Ageism on a Resume
The kind of people I help the most, are executive job seekers that are over 50. This means, I handle the ageism debate every. single. day.
I know that many of you feel highly disadvantaged when it comes to your age. I know that it feels like the kids born with devices in their hands are winning out left, right, and center. I know you feel like you’re in an unfair, uphill battle simply because you reached the big 5-OH.
Well, I’m here to say that my clients (the over-50 crowd seeking corporate jobs between $200k-$500k) are landing jobs and kicking ass.
A recent client, who we created a resume, LinkedIn profile and job search strategy for, is currently awaiting a C-Level
offer for a job that goes above and beyond what she thought she could get… she also has 4 additional opportunities waiting in the wings as back up.
We are very proud of her and everything she has accomplished and we know that this could also be you.
You’re in the same age range, same executive career goals, same worries about how to land a job even though you’ve got years of experience behind you.
I’m going to show you how we work around ageism on a resume and how, as a company, we side step the discussion and help our clients into multiple offer situations.
I’m going to do that during my upcoming free Resume Writing Master Class I’ve developed those those looking to land jobs over the $100k mark.
This training is critical for those who feel ageism is holding them back and want to learn how to position themselves as the most valuable candidate for the roles they’re targeting.
Join me either Tues. 9/7/2021 or Thurs. 9/9/2021 for an exclusive 45-minute executive resume writing training (+Q&A session).
Click the link below to reserve a seat for the session of your choice:
Be well and stay safe!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.