Are we in for an economic downturn given that we have had a record positive run for roughly the last 10 years?
I have no idea. I am not in the economic prediction business.
The only two things I do know are (1) change is the only constant and (2) people can still thrive in economic downturns (and these periods don’t automatically have to be lacking in achievements either).
So in today’s video, I am inspired by an article posted on the Bain & Company corporate blog titled, “Beyond the Economic Downturn: Recession Strategies to Take the Lead” wherein the authors talk about how leaders need to on the offense (you can find a link to the article below).
I realize not everyone will find this exciting, but those that want to be ready, for the inevitable economic downturn will watch this video.
And when the likely recession happens at some point, they will be ready as I will.
NOTE: this advice has nothing to do with politics, who is in office, or whether or not you agree with current economic policy.
It’s about winning no matter who is in office or what economic policy is being implemented.
Make sure you watch and let me know your thoughts below in the comments or email me at [email protected]
Daily Career Tips Link: http://chameleonresumes.com/resume-kit/get-daily-career-tips/
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.