Never realized the gold mine of resume, job search and career information you can find on Twitter? Well, wait no more and follow the 99 Twitter Job Search Experts listed below to spice up your resume and professional-level job search and get results. Whether you are proactively or reactively tackling your job search, there is no time like the present to benefit from the flow of knowledge nuggets provided by my favorite Twitter job search experts listed below…
The careers industry professionals below tweet often (I wonder if some of them sleep!) and generously provide free tips and valuable resources on resume building, personal branding, job search communications, social media, traditional networking, job search tactics, interview preparation and career management. They stay current on, share information about and collaborate with each other trending topics within these areas to keep all of us most informed. Any periodic afternoon spent perusing the tweets of those listed below can leave you feeling up-to-date and ready to conquer the job search world with confidence.
Here are some of my favorite Twitter job search experts, in no particular order. (You can follow all of them at once on this Twitter List: https://twitter.com/LisaRangel/lists/top-99-career-experts. And don’t forget me: @LisaRangel)
Many I know in person, a number are social media buddies, a few I admire from afar (and hope to know someday) and, thankfully, some I actually get to call my friends and mentors. (Thank you!) I learn from each person on this list and so can you. There are many others that I may have missed, so please leave a comment with any Twitter job search expert that you think I should have included:
- @LisaRangel – you know, last but not least, I had to include me as a bonus 🙂
You can follow all of them at once on this Twitter List:
And don’t forget me @LisaRangel
Written by Lisa Rangel, Executive Resume Writer
If you are interested in working with Lisa Rangel, an accomplished executive resume writer, social media profile writer and job search consultant, to achieve the social media exposure and land the interviews you want, sign up for an exploratory call now and learn about the Chameleon Resumes services that can help you land your next role.
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.