WEBINAR: “Interview Confidently & Get Hired: How to Prepare Effectively for Interviews”
Thursday, September 13, 2012, at 12 Noon (Eastern Time)
- Are you getting interviews, but not landing the job?
- Do you stumble when answering the same question on interviews?
- Do you have the right first impression to help set you apart from the crowd?
It is extremely critical to ‘wow’ the interviewer the first time in this competitive environment. This interviewing workshop will prepare you for the most basic interview banter to the toughest hard ball questions with style and confidence. In this class, you can expect to learn the following tactics:
- What to do to prepare before the Interview – Learn what to research about the company, interviewer and job
- Know about your resume and how to answer questions from it
- Successfully answering both the common and uncommon questions
- Preparing the right questions to ask the interviewer
- What to wear, what to bring and how to impress the first time around
(You need not be online at the time of the seminar and may access it for up to 1 month after the actual presentation.)
Investment Fee: $35
Important: Once you remit payment, please click the “Continue Shopping” button and you will be re-directed to the GoToWebinar registration page for you to enter your information to receive the webinar call information.
Once payment and registration information are accepted, you will receive an email with the webinar login details. Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com.