Each week, unemployed job seekers ask me what they can do to turn things around for them…
I want to help each and every person.
I really do.
But it’s just not that simple … often a quick email quip can fix the problem.
The reasons for longer-than-expected unemployment can be many…
After all, everyone is different.
Every background is different.
Job targets are different …
…and the surrounding economics of every individual situation is different.
But I find even if I can’t solve everyone’s problems with a quick email reply. I can bring up common observations I see so you, the unemployed job seeker, can evaluate if this resonates with you and can fix it yourself.
That’s my goal.
So, in this video, I share 4 observations I see in the LinkedIn profiles of those not working that I believe contribute to them not being found.
Let me know what you think.
But let me be clear…fixing these isnt the magic elixir to getting hired…and people can get hired if they aren’t following these observations.
Nothing is an absolute nor an “easy button.”
Like I said, everyone and every situation is so different.
But if this helps you…I want to help.
Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
I'm always here for you…
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.