5 Doable Networking Tactics For Introverts
When I was younger, I was shy, reserved, and severely anxious to bring attention to myself.
I still wrestle with it online and in person. I have to work myself up to do most anything with people interactions.
People don’t believe me when I say that, but it’s true.
And it can be exhausting.
But I have created a networking routine over the years that makes networking easier for me—it’s still not easy. But it’s easier.
I had to do this to thrive in my career. Just surviving wasn’t acceptable to me. I wanted to thrive. So I had to figure out a way to meet people regularly that wouldn’t push me over the edge.
In this video, I give you 5 (+ 2 bonuses) very doable tactics that I use so you can use them when out and about during this holiday season—and usable anytime throughout the year, frankly.
These ideas and routines I have developed have made me an introvert who NOW plays well with extroverts. Yeah…😜
What would you add?
#networking #holiday #networkingtips #network #holidays #introvert
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.