Including your recent relevant achievements in a cover letter is a no-brainer nowadays.
But how else can you differentiate yourself as the candidate of choice?
In this next video, I discuss “5 Elements of an Interview-Generating Cover Letter” so you can know what else to include alongside your achievements to increase the odds of getting your cover letter read to land an interview.
Now…this post isn’t to debate whether you need a cover letter or not.
The bottom line is that some hiring managers want them, and some don’t.
So have a good one ready to go if it’s needed for an application for a job you want.
No need to argue.
Just be prepared! (You know my motto….).
To ensure you are ready, grab my ebook that will show you how to write a proper cover letter and be prepared.
In this day and age, everything is done electronically, so finding a way to make your next email or eNote impactful is critical. The number one request our clients have is to find a way to “stand out from the crowd”. With such fierce competition and so many applicants per job, getting seen has become harder than ever but…
...if you start your outreach with the most eye-catching cover eNote and pique the hiring manager's interest right from the get-go, you will land more interviews and opportunities than ever before.
In our "Cover Letter eNotes: The Modern Way To Land Interviews", we will show you how to craft these messages for maximum impact.
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.