“Video #4 of 5 Tips on Choosing Executive Resume Writing Service by Lisa Rangel of Chameleon Resumes.
Pricing of executive resume writers and firms differ.
You deserve the proper attention from your Executive Resume Writing company or professional.
Make sure you are not getting ghostwriters, outsourced help, or junior level support for your executive resume.
Lisa Rangel: Higher-priced resume writers will be able to spend more time with the client on custom materials. Whereas the lower-priced resume writer need to work with many clients for shorter time periods per client to make a living and, to be efficient, will pull client questionnaire information into a template. They may also use ghostwriters that you don’t know about and/or outsource the writing to somebody less experienced. Ask:
• Is their business model a high-volume operation (low-cost subsidized by a high volume of clients)?
• Or, is it a low-volume operation (higher cost with a lower volume of clients)?
• How will their business model support the attention level you will need? (And will you receive it?)
• Will your documents be outsourced? Or are they written by an internal team? How long have their writers been with the company? Are the documents written by the person you are on the phone with? No answer is wrong—all of these business models have happy clients. It’s about transparency and finding the work style that will bring out the best in you.
Let us know in the comment section: Let us know which city you are from and which industry your career is in?
Speak With Us Today and See How We Can Help You, Schedule a Call HERE: https://chameleonresumes.com/contact-us/
Here are the reasons why executives choose Chameleon Resumes when they need their resumes written professionally and seeking career guidance: https://chameleonresumes.com/why-chameleon/
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.