ATTENTION: Parents of College-Aged Kids
If you have or know college-aged kids, this is for you.
We are switching gears temporarily.
As much as I don’t want you to struggle in your job search, I don’t want your kids to struggle finding their first job either.
I have two college-aged kids. My main goal in raising them is they are happy and contribute productively to society in some small way (or larger way, if they choose).
Part of being happy, I believe, involves doing fulfilling work that enables you to support yourself.
When you can support yourself, you feel good about yourself. It boosts self-esteem. You are happy from within… this is what I want for my kids.
I imagine you want this for your kids, too.
And selfishly, I want them off my parental payroll at some point, amirite?
Well, their happiness, self-fulfillment and release from my parental payroll comes down to them having the ability to land a job… a good job.
And that’s what I am focusing on with those of you who have kids, or know kids who are important to you: making sure your kids have the ability to land a great job fast.
With that said, I want to tell you about my College Grad Job Landing Bundle which contains the most essential job landing resources and coaching for college students and graduates. This program includes:
- 3 interview generating college grad resume templates (word documents) so your grad can have the most effective and professional resume to move forward with.
- Resume template instruction manual which will walk them through exactly how to use the templates now, and in the future.
- The Interview-Generating Resume eBook so that can nail every interview that comes their way (great for those who lack confidence or worry about stumbling in front of an interviewer)
- A one-on-one College Career Coaching Call so they can sit with our College Career Coach to make sure everything is in place for a perfect career launch.
Here is the link where you can say “Yes!” and do this for your kid (or niece/nephew, or grandchild, or special young adult in your life).
This is one of the best things you could get for any college-aged kids you know to get their careers off to a great start… I promise.
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.