LinkedIn announced a new feature: new post notifications using a bell 🔔
Now you can ensure you will be notified when that someone posts content.
This video outlines where you can find this bell on the LinkedIn profile so you can click it and follow the content of those LinkedIn members who you find most helpful.
Want to click on my bell? Here is my profile http://LinkedIn.com/in/Lisarangel. Head on over here, make sure you follow me and then find the bell as outlined in the video and click on it!
Once that’s done, you will receive notice in your LinkedIn notifications when I make my next post.
Why is this notification feature so important for job seekers?
You can now click on the bell for notifications from recruiters, hiring managers, thought leaders, and prolific networkers, who often announce open roles within their company and significant events happening within their organizations (that can be used as leverage for reaching out for exploratory interviews), etc.
So watch the video and follow the instructions.
….And if you need more specific DIY help with any aspect of your job search, get your copy of my Get Hired Fast bundle here: https://chamres.com/EbNDNf
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.