This video could be subtitled “Job Interviewing During a National Crisis” as many job seekers don’t have the luxury of not interviewing during the daily deluge of crises and news stories.
And job interviews are going on alongside the social justice, health, and financial crises we are having (and I purposefully put them in this order since people come before property and profit).
So what is a job seeker to do in an interview to find a company that shares their values?
I have three tips in this video of how you can identify companies that share your values during an interview well beyond their crafted public statements (because we all know it’s the company’s ongoing record of action that is most important).
And if you need additional resources that can help you interview strong to be the person a company wants to hire, check out my eBook: https://chamres.com/1b89Fy
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.