In today’s video, I walk through how to still get things done when you are overwhelmed.
Senior professionals and executives often have the reality of multiple responsibilities outside of work that can be obstacles to maintaining their career.
For example, it’s tough to “just go out and network” when you have kids and/or elderly parents you care for once you leave work…or before you even get to work!
So for us job searching coaches to glibly say, “Go out and network” can be frustrating, right?
Well, I am a sandwich generation business owner and in today’s video, I show you my warts. My imperfections. And my suggestion on how to imperfectly achieve an important goal, one that you need to do for you, when you have too much going on in a day.
See me in my yard, with no makeup and all sweaty just have come home from the gym… this gives new meaning to raw footage LOL.
Once you watch, feel free to comment below or send me an email at [email protected]. Know I read and reply to every comment and email.
Thank you and be well!
Sign Up for Our Daily Career Tips: https://chameleonresumes.com/get-daily-career-tips/
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.