Never let anyone make you feel bad about having a short-term gig on your resume.
Whether it's because you have:
- held several short-term consulting gigs in a row
- had a couple of full-time jobs go south due to COVID or poor chemistry.
- or simply had a tough run of bad choices…
In this down economy, you may be faced with having to take a short-term gig, and you should never feel bad about it.
Never let a recruiter:
- tell you to take less money as a temp (I show you how in the video)
- make you feel like you aren't loyal as a contractor (I show you what to say in the video to prove them wrong)
- tell your resume is jumpy (I tell you what to do in the video to make your resume awesome).
In this video, "How to Showcase Short-Term Gigs As An Executive", I show you how to focus on the positives of being a consultant, contractor, or temporary employee.
Why? I ran a consulting staffing desk and practice as part of my 13-year recruiting experience.
So, I've got you covered.
And then, if you want more free training, join me on my next live free resume writing training at freeexecresumetraining.com
Look forward to seeing you there with your head held high, ready to do this right!
"How to Design a Powerful Resume to Land 6-Figure Interviews" Online Training
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6 or 7-figure role faster.