At the top of the skill set for any C-Suite position is recognizing and navigating change. A required quality that enables you to do that successfully is strategic, curious thinking, and this can only come from a healthy sense of curiosity.
That’s why, on today’s podcast we’re going to discuss why curiosity is the next c-suite driver, how to get more curious, and how to market this trait to get recognized.
– The one crucial thing that any CEO needs to be capable of is also the result of being curious. (2:08)
– What happens when you stop being curious. (3:33)
– The benefit of becoming a “curious leader” and what it can do to your career. (4:44)
– Four activities that can help you ignite your natural curiosity. (7:12)
Doing the preparation suggested in this episode will help you promote your curiosity trait and position yourself for high level roles. And if you want even more personalized coaching for your career, then hop over to http://executivejobsecurity.com for more details.
Start listening now!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.