LinkedIn Profile Rules to Land 6-Figure Jobs
It’s frustrating when you have worked hard and succeeded your entire career, only to actively look for a job for the first time in a while, and no one responds.
No one replies back to your submitted application.
No interview calls from your inquiry.
What the heck? (Well, I know you are using stronger language, but I am trying to keep it clean today…)
This is probably one of the most common grievances I hear from experienced job seekers:
“I know I could do the job and I am qualified with the right experience needed to do the job—yet no one calls me for an interview! It’s killing me. What else do I need to do to get noticed?”
The frustration is as real.
There are not many experiences more frustrating as working your whole life to amass a string of achievements together only to have no one care when you put yourself out there.
Well, I care.
I care to tell you that it really may not be your resume or profile content that’s the problem.
The problem may lie in that you are looking in the wrong places and contacting the wrong people… And you may not be contacting people at all!!
If you are submitting mainly through job boards, stop.
Computers don’t hire people.
People hire people.
So reach out to people to get hired.
You need to find the right hiring managers and reach out to them directly.
And you can use LinkedIn to do this.
During my next no-cost “How to Create Your LinkedIn Profile to Generate 6-Figure Job Interviews Faster” Master Class on Tues. 8/24/2021 or Thurs. 8/26/2021, I will cover how to find hiring managers, so you can reach out directly to land an interview, and never apply through a job board again.
Job posting boards are not the best at recognizing how qualified you are—only people are good at this…
So let me show you LinkedIn profile rules on how to find the right people who will see you as qualified.
In my free training, you will learn:
- How to never depend on job boards or third party recruiters again to land an interview.
- How to identify the right hiring managers, that won’t be in HR, so you can set up your own interview—cut out the ATS middleman!
- How to get noticed for your qualifications and never feel rejected again.
Here is the link the register for the session of your choice:
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.