Some call it Performance Review, others call it Employee Performance Evaluation or Self-Assessment.
But no matter what you call it, that time of year to evaluate your performance has arrived. And no need to dread or avoid it because this can be an excellent opportunity to capitalize on for your career.
On today’s podcast we’re going to go in depth on how to use Performance Appraisal time as an opportunity to make yourself shine.
– What you must do when your title changes. (3:01)
– Make sure you add THIS to your list of achievements. (3:29)
– How to articulate that you’ve played an integral part in your company’s success. (3:59)
– The one thing that’s of extreme value to any company yet many candidates never put it on their resume. (4:30)
– How to show your growth in your resume. (6:14)
Go to http://resumecheatsheet.com and download your free Resume Cheat Sheet resource to get examples on how to write successful resumes. Plus, if you want help with conquering your next performance review then hop over to http://executivejobsecurity.com for more info.
Start listening now!
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Lisa Rangel and the Chameleon Resumes team have helped over 6,000 executives and senior professionals land the 6-figure positions they deserve.
If you want to work with an elite team of former Fortune 500 recruiters, executive resume writers, and job landing experts so you can win the attention of hiring managers and land more lucrative interviews, sign up for an exploratory call so we can discuss how our 4-stage META Job Landing SystemTM can help you land your next 6-figure position.