I will write an executive resume without a direction. [DISCUSS BELOW]
Why? Not every senior professional has the luxury of knowing what they want to do next.
Some are so buried in their current work they can’t see past 2 hours from now, never mind what they want in their next career move.
Some are in such toxic environments, and they need time and space before even doing a job search.
And it doesn’t all have to be bad…Some want to take the time to explore what’s out there…because they never had the chance to their entire career, and NOW is the time to do so to make their next 5-10 years of their work-life the best yet.
So yes? You can write an executive resume without a direction.
Most executive resume writers won’t do it…but I will. Under one condition….
I mention it in today’s video.
Do you think I’m outta my mind?
#resume #resumewritingtips #executiveresume #resumewritingservices.
And if this resonated with you, before you even consider writing an exploratory resume, book “Career Therapy” Consulting time with us here to help you get unstuck and into an exploratory mindset: http://chameleonresumes.com/career-therapy
As I mentioned in the video. We aren’t therapists or doctors, but we will help you get unstuck so you can get movement to explore.
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.