Thank you. I am very appreciative of you taking the time to read my emails and blog posts this year. I hope it has been helpful. I am grateful for your trust. Know that I am always here for a phone call. Any feedback you have to help me serve you best is welcome.
Enjoy the Blessings in Your Life. Take the time during this season to enjoy that life has given you and truly focus on the gifts you have already been given. Your job search and career will be there in January (I promise!), so take the next few days to reflect on and be grateful for all you have. This exercise alone will leave you refreshed and invigorated to face the world with a positive stance in 2011.
Help Others. It is in giving that we receive. I find this to be true in my personal and professional life over and over. Experiencing sadness? Make others feel happy. Feeling stuck in life? Help someone else get unstuck in some aspect of his/her life. Need compassion? Offer love and acceptance to someone who needs it. It is the remedy every time.
…Wishing you and your loved ones a healthy and happy holiday season…
Written by Lisa Rangel, Executive Resume Writer
If you are interested in working with Lisa Rangel, an accomplished executive resume writer, social media profile writer and job search consultant, to achieve the social media exposure and land the interviews you want, sign up for an exploratory call now and learn about the Chameleon Resumes services that can help you land your next role.
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.