Using color for the wrong reasons can cost you an interview….
How do you know you are using color in your executive resume for the wrong reasons?
This video outlines four decision points you want to consider before choosing to use color in your resume or not…and why to choose a color(s) if you decide to use color.
The bottom line is I believe there is too much ego bleeding into the use of color in executive resume formats.
Job seekers (and some executive resume writers) have forgotten the why behind writing an executive resume.
Decisions that should be made when choosing color or not are appearing not to be made anymore before using color.
This only hurts the job seekers’ chances of landing an interview.
So are you considering these four decision points when including color in your executive resume?
Especially #4? —this is the ultimate gut check decision point whether you are writing your executive resume or an executive resume writer writing an executive resume for a client.
#executive #resume #resumewritingtips #executives
If you want to see before and after examples of executive resumes that land interviews register for the next free training: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAsdeytrD0oHNSu9qWhIyAbLkVKiHopquF8
If you have missed the live training, here is the link to my evergreen training: https://chameleonresumes.com/awlinkedinregistration
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.