If you have a career of any kind you have probably used an Elevator Pitch before.
Sometimes, a great elevator pitch could literally mean a new career opportunity for you. And if you feel your pitch doesn’t sound natural and personal enough, or you never know quite what to say then today’s episode is a must-listen!
We’re going to address 7 steps that will help you craft a pitch you can use for any formal or informal event you attend. BBQ’s, conferences, job fairs, networking events, cocktail parties, community gatherings – you name it. Everywhere you go, you’ll know exactly how to answer that dreaded question, “So, what do you do?” with confidence!
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.