Top 10 Executive Resume Writing Services 2020: Is Hiring One Worth It?
As a long-term moderator for LinkedIn’s Premium Career Group, I receive a lot of questions around how to hire executive resume writing services. But the most popular question I receive about executive resume writing services is “Is it worth having your resume developed by an executive resume writing service to improve your job or interview prospects? Is hiring an executive resume writing service proven to have good return on investment?” In 2020, this is even a more important question as job seeking candidates at all levels want to do what they can to beat out their competition.
Hiring Top 10 Executive Resume Writing Services in 2020
This is a great question about executive resume writing services. The answer to the question can vary per person. People who will benefit from hiring executive resume writing services in 2020 typically have one or more of the following conditions that lend itself to benefiting from such a move:
- Don’t have time to write it, even if they know how to do it.
- Don’t want to write it, even though they have time and know what to do. They choose not to spend their time doing this activity.
- Typically write well for many other topics but find themselves stuck when writing about themselves.
- Can interview well and talk about their experience effortlessly, but struggle to put words on paper.
- Want to use modern resume writing techniques and strategies and don’t want to spend the time learning how to do it write it themselves.
- Tried writing it themselves and they aren’t landing interviews. So they seek out professional help for better results.
- If any of these reasons apply to you, you could benefit from hiring a top executive resume writing service in 2020.
Is It Worth Hiring Top 10 Executive Resume Writing Services in 2020
As for is it worth hiring an executive resume writing service? I say if you can land a job 2-4 weeks earlier using an executive resume writing service, then the cost is more than covered by the additional weeks of salary (if unemployed) or raise (if employed but lands a higher paying job).
For example, if you make $250,000/year and you aren’t working at the moment, you are losing $20,833 each month you aren’t working. So if an investment of $4400 helps you land one or two months earlier than on your own, that’s a 4-9x return on your investment.
If you are looking for a $30,000 raise that comes from a promotion, would a $4400 investment that helps you do that be worth it?
That’s the cost analysis to make.
Book an exploratory call with Chameleon Resumes, a consistently listed Top 10 Executive Resume Writing Services Firm who is the only firm, staffed by recruiters, hired by LinkedIn and ranked by Forbes—no other Top 10 executive resume writing firm can make this claim in 2020 or any other year.
Here is where you can book this call: https://chameleonresumes.com/contact-us
Once you decide to want to hire an executive resume writing service in 2020, you will want to know how to evaluate top 10 executive resume writing services. Here is a guide that can show you what criteria to use when hiring executive resume writing services for your job search in 2020: https://chameleonresumes.com/top-10-executive-resume-writing-services-2019
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.