Your Pre-COVID Resume Isn’t Cutting It
You have to keep ahead of the curve when it comes to resume writing so today I am sharing a resume writing tactic that will tip the scales in your favor.
Look, if you wrote your resume more than a year ago, your pre-COVID resume is already out of date.
Anything you wrote pre-COVID is out of date.
Everything in your pre-COVID resume needs to be updated from the language you use to display your leadership history, to the marketing tactics needed to beat out the thousands of applicants applying for positions you want.
OK, let me get straight to the chase and share this resume knowledge-bomb with you:
To land a job in 2020 and 2021, your goal is to catch the attention of the hiring manager, decision maker, or executive recruiter. If you or your executive resume writing service isn’t up-to-date on the latest subject line studies and effective headline writing tactics, chances are your executive resume won’t grab the attention of the person granting interviews.
Yes, you read that correctly. I am asking you to treat your resume like a sales and marketing document.
Over the years I have spent tens of thousands of dollars expanding my marketing know-how. I have hired copywriting experts to show me how to write sales bullets so effectively the reader cannot help but buy.
I have had mentors show me how to create emails and websites so persuasive that people get a severe case of FOMO if they don’t buy our services.
I am a veteran marketer and you should be too. You must learn to market yourself and your achievements in order to land your next position.
To help you achieve this, I have taken all my marketing know-how and combined that with all my resume writing know-how and developed a resume writing bundle that is perfect for those who need a highly effective resume that will help them land a job during the next few months.
The bundle has something for everyone and also includes our famous plug and play resume templates. These 3 recruiter-designed resume formats come with achievement and experience bullet-writing instructions and ATS compliant layout.
Between the video training, the eBook, and the templates you can create a resume that will help you stand out from the crowd and show off your hard-earned experience and achievements all while staying within the format that recruiters love to read.
Click below to read more or purchase:
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every post-covid resume needs in 2021 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.